VBA copy paste columns in new files

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I am trying to do a simple thing, but it does not seem to work.


I have an excel file with let's say 30 sheets. I want to loop over the sheets and it each sheet select column A and another column (B, then C, then D etc) and move it to a new file, in one sheet.


Just to let you understand. I have a file with many sheets, each sheet contains in column A the dates and then in the other columns an indicator by country (column b is Austria, column c is Germany etc).


I want to create one file per country, having in one sheet in column A the date and then in columnc B-AA each indicator for that country.


All sheets currently have the same structure.


I guess I need a loop inside a loop.


Could someone help?







http://ift.tt/1rRevFO