Page Load to slow : Php Mysql

Friday, July 4, 2014

I making a ERP system. My all pages load properly .. but some of my pages load to slow ..some time i get " 500 internal server error " too. BUT in my local-host all pages working fine with good speed .. only issues with my online server .. i have even tried to switch with another server but problem is still same " its SHARED SERVER "


the page which load to slow or doesn't load only : have many Query STATEMENT. but the issue is all that query are fire while New record get enter in database thats during insert statement .. hence at that time my page should get hang or load slow .. but it happen when i click to open that resp.page only .. means when i click it get hang or load slowly or doesn't load its-self ( some time it load but sometime it not )



QUERY STATEMENT which i am using while INSERT are :

1} SELECT
2} UPDATE
3} INSERT
4} INSERT
5} UPDATE


Hence ABOVE QUERY run only when i insert any new record ... but its get hang during opening of page itself why so


WHERE IS THE ISSUES .. ITS SERVER OR CODE .. AS IN MY LOCAL-HOST ALL LINKS ARE WORKING FINE







http://ift.tt/1kldcan