laravel how to get all the models except one

Saturday, July 5, 2014

I have a restaurant model and a waitingtime model. the relationship is one to many, everything is working , I am able to update, edit and delete


I can get all the waitingtimes for a specific restaurant like this



public function edit($id)
{
$res = Restaurant::find(4);
$allWaitingTimesForThisRestaurant = $res->waitingtimes()->get();


That gives me an array and I am happy with using it in my jquery when the page return.


My question


is there any way so I still able to get all the waitingtimes for a specific restuarant but without a specific waitingtime


for example, the input to the edit function is $id, and this $allWaitingTimesForThisRestaurant = $res->waitingtimes()->get(); returns an array of waitingtimes, so I need that array but without the waitingtime with the id=$id


can you help me please?


I feel that I didn't explain my problem well, if so kindly tell me to explain more.


many tnanks







http://ift.tt/1rxwKjt