How to combining query's with missing results?

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I am trying to develop a layout that gives a list of results layed out as per the below.


id Name Operator Time1 Time2 Time3


id Name Operator are all from the same query


each of the others are from different query's based on the id feild.


I can easily create a new query that will display as above but I only get records wear every column has a value. What I want to do is allow all records with an id name and operator to display and if any of the time fields are not present they are simply left blank like below


id Name Operator Time1 Time2 Time3


1..jon.........abc......03:30...blank..04:50


I am not to experienced in access and have no understanding of SQL, but I have reasonable understanding of VBA if that helps. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I am completely stuck.







http://ift.tt/1rRSfvs