How can I use multiple value in Input text field JSF

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

In my xhtml there are 3 input field which calculate remaining day of two <p:calendar> dates. In next step I want to store calculated remaining day to MY DB.



<p:dataTable styleClass="vtable" editable="true" var="user"
editMode="cell" value="#{userBean.employeeList}">
<p:column styleClass="columntd" headerText="#{text['user.startedDate']}">
<p:calendar widgetVar="fromCal" value="#{vacationBean.vacation.beginDate}">
<p:ajax event="dateSelect" listener="#{dayDiffBean.fromSelected}"
update="diff" />
</p:calendar>
</p:column>
<p:column styleClass="columntd"
headerText="#{text['user.finishedDate']}">
<p:calendar widgetVar="toCal" value="#{vacationBean.vacation.endDate}">
<p:ajax event="dateSelect" listener="#{dayDiffBean.toSelected}"
update="diff" />
</p:calendar>
</p:column>
<p:column styleClass="columntd"
headerText="#{text['employee.remainingdays']}">

<p:inputText id="diff" styleClass="daysNumber"
value="#{dayDiffBean.diff}" />
</p:column>
</p:dataTable>
<h:commandButton styleClass="sndbutton1"
value="#{text['employee.send']}" action="#{vacationBean.addVac}"/>


I used value="#{dayDiffBean.diff} to get remaining day and now I also want to use my vacationbean to store remaingday to my db using like this : value="#{vacationBean.vacation.balanceDay}"


But I cant use 2 value in inputtext field like this:



<p:inputText value="" value1="">


How can i solve this problem?


This is my daydiffbean code:


daydiffBean


and vacationBean code :


vacationBean







http://ift.tt/1xehDMc