Cannot find error in this SQL statement

Friday, July 11, 2014

I am using PHP to execute this query and I get a syntax error and cannot figure out where the error is. I try commas or no commas between the SET commands and still get this error. Can someone spot it for me? I apologize but I can't figure it out and need a second set of eyes.



Error during import: LOAD DATA INFILE '/zzz/tmp/php0saZKS' INTO TABLE TD16 FIELDS TERMINATED BY ',' OPTIONALLY ENCLOSED BY '"' LINES TERMINATED BY '\r\n' IGNORE 1 LINES (recid,creatorid,@createdate,groupid,fname,minitial,lname,morf,@dateofbirth,homephonenumber,dlnumber,ssnumber,occupation,hoursperweek,address1,city,state,zip,doh,annualsalary,planstartdate) SET createdate = STR_TO_DATE(@createdate, '%m/%d/%Y %H:%i'), SET dateofbirth = STR_TO_DATE(@dateofbirth, '%m/%d/%Y %H:%i');

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'SET dateofbirth = STR_TO_DATE(@dateofbirth, '%m/%d/%Y %H:%i')' at line 1






http://ift.tt/1y5a8Yj