ADSF 3.0 / 2012R2 authentication fails in IE

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I have a ADFS 3.0 / 2012 R2 running for testing. It's a single ADFS. So I'm working on a project in ASP.NET MVC 5 and I prefer Google Chrome for development and on Chrome works authentication with ADFS.


I have tested it on Fireworks, too. No Problem ... but with Internet Explorer. On Chrome and Firefox I get the ADFS login page (forms authentication). On IE it's windows authentication, there should be taken my windows credentials, but I get the default login prompt and login with my user / password are not working there.


If I disable windows authentication on IE so it would work, too. But I can't disable it, because it's a internal application and to switch to windows authentication complete is no option. It's planed the supply a extranet version.


What is wrong with my ADFS or what have I to do with my application?


Thanks for your help.







http://ift.tt/1zoIVBo