PFFile from pointer throws exception

Sunday, May 4, 2014

I'm trying to get an image from a pointer using parse. I'm trying to pull an image from a class without making a second request.


Here is the code:



PFFile * connectImageFile = [object objectForKey:@"prayerImage"];
connection.connectImage.file = connectImageFile;
[connection.connectImage loadInBackground];


The second line is what throws the following exception:



-[PFObject url]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x16d4f480


I am sure that I am using a PFTableViewCell (it is in a PFTableViewController) and I connectImage is a PFImageViewer in the code and the Interface Builder and it is linked. I omitted the last two lines and added: NSLog(@"%@", connectImageFile.url); for debugging purposes and still got an error:



-[PFObject url]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x14557680


Obviously it is a different instance but seemingly same issue... When I NSLog just connectImageFile then I just get: <prayers:W9SUTK3uL3:(null)> which is the correct objectID... so I have absolutely no idea.







http://ift.tt/1mthoXB