After use seo url friendly opencart it shows pages out of website ; localhost page

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Please I have problem about seo url friendly in opencart


I installed OpenCart 1.5.5.1 on appserv (PHP Version 5.2.6 Apache/2.2.8 (Win32)) and renamed htaccess.txt to .htaccess ,I checked that mod-rewrite is enabled.


I test 2 topic :


1 If enabled SEO URL(Settings->Server) ->I set key word = about_us on admin pages already after open about us page it shows first page of appserv server


2 If diseabled SEO URL(Settings->Server) ->after open about us page it shows index.php?route=information/information&information_id=4" -> it shows correct page.


I try to use opencart 15.6.4 it's same problem. What I do wrong ? please help me to solve it. Thank you so much. Neena







http://ift.tt/1fJ1Yje